- #1 publicado el 19/06/2012 @ 17:49
NS2 Build 210
Hola a todos,
Lanzamos la compilación 210 el viernes. Hugh sigue en la Dreamhack de Suecia, de modo que nos saltaremos el vídeo esta vez. De todas formas, puedes hacerte una idea del mayor cambio viendo el siguiente vídeo, el nuevo mapa Docking.
A continuación os dejamos el listado de cambios (en inglés):
- Added new map: ns2_docking
- Removed structure energy from the game. All abilities that used to cost energy (Cysts, Distress Beacon, etc.) now cost team resources.
- Added Fade Vortex ability (tier 3). Fade can send structure or player temporarily into the "ether".
- Added new Armory and Prototype Lab "buy" menus.
- Added ghost structure effect for unbuilt Marine structures.
- Added view model for mines.
- Changed crosshair hit indicator to disappear faster.
- Crosshair no longer moves with the camera.
- Changed whip grenade whack to aim the grenade away from friendly units instead of throwing it back to the attacker.
- Ghost structures will now vanish when touched by infestation.
- Increased shade cloak radius from 15 to 22.
- Marine command can now recycle unbuilt structures.
- Recycling a Ghost Structure no longer gives back all resources and takes some time.
- Reduced shotgun spread slightly.
- Weapons drop their reserve ammo now as separate packs which can be picked up by marines carrying the correct weapon.
- Eggs will no longer spawn on top of Resource Points.
- Fixed bug in console binding system when the player has a lot of bindings defined.
- Fixed bug where cloaked alien structures on low HP show blood effect.
- Fixed bug where hydras attached to clogs could fall through the world.
- Fixed bug where resource towers won't display build/research progress bar.
- Fixed bug where sounds stop playing when switching abilities/weapons.
- Fixed bug where the Alien commander could see a Jetpack flying around without seeing the attached Marine in some cases.
- Fixed bug where the weapon draw sound would play multiple times when the player stopped using something.
- Fixed damage indicator is not shown for welder.
- Fixed exploit regarding Hypermutation.
- Fixed rare script error caused by an Alien ability finishing researching while an Alien player is dead.
- Fixed wall jump exploit.
- Fixed welder icon shown on dead units.
- It is no longer possible to change spectator modes while waiting to spawn (Thanks Hampton).
- It is now possible to spawn at Eggs nearby Hives that were recently killed.
- Prevent scanning of black area outside of map (was costing resources before).
- Using "kill" in the console while spectating will no longer do anything.
- Added clear_binding command to remove a console binding.
- Cysts and infestation now cloaks (Shade).
- Input to the Commander minimap and buttons is ignored when drag selecting units.
- Publishes/updates of mods now use the maximum zip compression level instead of the default (great reduction in size -- thanks for noticing, fsfod).
- Fixed shadowing issue in the Sub Access tech point.
- Fixed stuck issue in Computer Lab.
- Fixed stuck issue in Sub Access stairs.
- Fixed stuck issue in the corridor between Atrium and Crevice.
- Fixed stuck issue in the remaining Flight Control chairs.
- Fixed stuck issue in the stairs in Summit Reception.
- Moved Power Point in Data Core near the res nozzle location.
- Moved Power Point in Flight Control near the stairs.
- Moved Power Point in Sub Access to the old res nozzle location.
- Moved Sub Access res nozzle to the pit.
- Smoothed out player movement in the ReadyRoom.
- Added fog_area_modifier used to control the fog settings in an area of the world.
- Fixed bug where animated textures would not properly update when rendering an AVI from the Cinematic Editor.
- Fixed bug where the "specular" property for level lights wasn't taken into account in the Cinematic Editor.
- - - -
Mis proyectos: http://www.gameartspain.es · http://www.machinedancezone.net · http://www.rapidoyfacil.es